Sleep Phaser Kit
You need about 15 minutes to assemble and a small cross screw. Soldering is not necessary. If you are printing the lamp, we recommend an accuracy of 0.15 mm and less.
Sleep Phaser is the tricorder for your sleep. It's the thing all the sleep health advocates have been waiting for.
- It tracks your sleep phases.
- Wake-up light
- It's contactless and comfortable. Sleep Phaser-like sleep sensor sits on your bedside table. No wires. No hardware in your bed.
- The sensor for measuring actigraphy is passive. No high-energy radio! Monitoring works via passive infrared detection. The main deflector dish stays offline.
- It has practical touch control.
- The light turns off after 30 minutes.
- For better sleep, there are 3 light modes: white, yellow, and red.
- It has 4 nonskid points on its bottom.
- Touch Control
- Powered by adapter
- There is possible to set only one very low-intensity mode for all-night lighting.
Dimensions: Length x Width x Height - 90x90x110 mm
Why Sleep Phaser?
Compared to other standalone sleep tracking solutions, Sleep Phaser is:
- comfortable and simple to set up (no plastic discs in bed, no special mattress needed, nothing to wear, just a bedside light)
- inexpensive (less than half the price of some competitor products)
- not radio-based (only low-energy Bluetooth is used to connect to your smartphone, whereas the sensor itself is infrared-light-based)
- it can be powered with a charging cable or with AAA batteries (ideal for traveling)
The tech behind Sleep Phaser
At the heart of Sleep Phaser is a passive infrared sensor that senses how your body heat changes, and in an ideal setting, Sleep Phaser can also detect your breathing rate.
How to control it?
1. Connect your Sleep Phaser to the power supply.
2. The PIR sensor should point approximately to your shoulders. If you can see the sensor from your bed, then the sensor can “see” you.
3. It is effortless to control the Phaser – just touch the top of the lamp, it switches between light modes with every touch (white - yellow - red - off)
It is set that the Phaser turns off the light after 30 minutes.
Applications for Sleep Phaser
Sleep as Android
Sleep Phaser connects to Sleep as Android to use its extensive arsenal of features:
- A smart alarm that wakes you up at the perfect moment
- Long-term sleep analysis with statistics
- Cloud app for backup and desktop access to your data
- Google Fit & Samsung Health integration
- Automatization via Tasker and IFTTT
- Dedicated support
- it turns off the light automatically after 30 minutes when you are using it to fall asleep