Using the GsrStudio Software
The software is to download here.
Compatible with: Skin response biofeedback
1. After starting the programme, check that your sensor is detected correctly. You should see a green icon in the lower left corner
2. Click File – New, to create a new session. After creating the the file, the measuring will begin.
3. When finished, click File – Save as. Your results will be saved for later evaluation and comparison.
- By double-clicking the session window, you open a window for adding notes, e.g. about events that triggered a response in your measurements.
- By right-clicking the measuring window, you open a context window which allows you to zoom in or zoom out; save, copy or print your results; and to change visual properties of the graph
- You can also zoom in by clicking and dragging right. You zoom out by clicking and dragging left.
- You can switch the measuring units between ohms and Siemens.
- Since version 1.33, the median value of your current measuring session is displayed